2. HNF does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties.
3. HNF will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
4. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
5. When you register an account with HERBS ‘N’ FOOD in our Site, the personal information we collect may include your:
Date of Birth
6. The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
a) To contact you in regards to your purchases from HNF in the Site;
b) To provide you with relevant product information;
c) To process your orders and payment transactions;
d) To deliver the products you have purchased from HNF;
e) To update you on the delivery status of the product and for customer support purposes;
f) To provide you with the services and information offered through our website;
g) To conduct research/surveys to improve our services; and
h) To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
7. When you visit the Site, our system will record your visit and information such as follows:-
a) IP address
b) Browser type
c) The pages you visited in the Site
d) The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
9. The debit/credit card and/or banking information provided by you to HNF will be stored in an utmost confidential manner. HNF may access such information only when there is an appropriate business reason to do so, such as when a refund must be issued back to the debit/credit card or bank account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards.
10. All reasonable efforts and practical steps are taken to ensure that any Personal Data held by HNF is kept up-to-date and is protected against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
11. You may at any time opt out from receiving any marketing materials from us at any time, any requests in relation to the above shall be in writing (by email) and addressed to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.