1. HNF shall use reasonable steps to deliver the Ordered Products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the Customer but HNF cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and HNF shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of HNF.
2. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by HNF. At this juncture, delivery service is only extended to the Klang Valley postcodes listed in the table below. Please allow three (3) working days for delivery from date of HNF’s Confirmation of Order. Please note that we will not accept any delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. Should delivery to some locations is not possible,we shall contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
Postcodes covered under Klang Valley:
Kuala Lumpur, KLCC, Ampang, Batu Caves
50000 50050 50088 50100 50200 50250 50300 50350 50400 50430 50450 50460 50470
50480 50490 50500 51000 51100 51200 52000 52100 52200 53000 53300 54000 54100
54200 55000 55100 55200 55300 56000 56100 57000 57100 58000 58100 58200 59000
59100 59200 60000 68000 68100
Petaling Jaya, Ara Damansara, Tropicana, Mutiara Damansara
46000 46050 46100 46150 46200 46300 46350 46400 46500 47300 47301 47308 47400
46410 47810 47820 47830
Subang Jaya, USJ,Sunway
47200 47500 47510 47600 47610 47620 47630 47640 47650
47100 47110 47120 47130 47140 47150 47160 47170 47180 47190
HICOM Glenmarie, USJ Heights, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
40000 40100 40200 40300 40400 40450 40470
42100 41000 41100 41150 41200 41250 41300 41400
3. Upon delivery of the Product, you are required to sign for acknowledgment of such delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for the acknowledgment.
4. All goods must be received by an adult aged eighteen (18) years and above (“Recipient”). Should the driver doubts the age of the Recipient, he request such person to show an identity card to prove the Recipient’s age, failing which HNF reserves the rights not to hand over or deliver the goods.
5. Ordered Products shall be ready for collection within two (2) working days from the day of Confirmation of Order is issued to the customer via email. Collection can only be made within the selected store’s business hour upon notification via Email/SMS to the contact keyed in by the Customer in the registration of the account.
6. Collection shall be made only at the following store:-
HERBS ‘N’ FOOD SDN BHD (194352-M)
No. 116 & 118, Jalan SS15/4B, SS15,
Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor, Malaysia.
7. In the event the Customer is not personally available to collect at the selected store, an authorized representative may collect on behalf provided the Customer had indicated or emailed to us to update the representative’s information and the representative must be over eighteen (18) years of age with possession of an official ID (eg. NRIC/Passport). You or your representative may be required to produce proof of identity as per the email on collection of Products and you or your representative shall acknowledge receipt of the collection of the Products. HNF reserves the right to withhold the products to you if we have any doubts whatsoever as to your credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
8. A reminder via phone call and/or email shall be sent to the customer within fourteen (14) days from the day the Confirmation of Order has been sent. In the event if the order is not collected within thirty (30) days from the day the Confirmation of Order has been sent, a monthly penalty fee (i.e. storage fee which may vary depending on the type of item or quantity of orders) will be imposed. No Refund will be granted under such event.